The Association of Clinical Research Professionals

CAREER CENTER

Job Seekers, Welcome to ACRP Career Center
Search Filters
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 1619 Jobs
Create Alert
Loading... Please wait.
West Virginia University Research Corporation

Morgantown, West Virginia

NEW! NEW!
St. Luke's Health System

Boise, Idaho

NEW! NEW!
University of Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

MaineHealth

Scarborough, Maine

BayCare Health System

Tampa, Florida

Mercy Research Logo
Mercy Research

Springfield, Missouri

MUSC Health

Charleston, South Carolina

Pediatrix Medical Group Logo
Pediatrix Medical Group

Harrisonburg, VA, USA

NEW! NEW!
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Logo
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center

New York, New York

NEW! NEW!
St. Luke’s University Health Network Logo
St. Luke’s University Health Network

Bartonsville, Pennsylvania

NEW! NEW!
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Logo
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center

Uniondale, New York

NEW! NEW!
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Logo
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center

New York, New York

NEW! NEW!
Swedish Logo
Swedish

Issaquah, Washington

NEW! NEW!
NEW! NEW!
Akron Children's - Physician Recruitment Logo
Akron Children's - Physician Recruitment

Akron, Ohio

NEW! NEW!
NEW! NEW!
WakeMed Health & Hospitals Logo
WakeMed Health & Hospitals

Raleigh, North Carolina

NEW! NEW!
Loading... Please wait.
Primary Care Physician
Swedish is seeking a full-time and nurse practitioner to join a well-established primary care team in a co-managed position shared with two Internists at the Swedish First Hill Campus in Seattle, Washington. As a co-managed position, there are no procedures and around 55% of your time will be dedicated towards panel share, with the remaining 45% dedicated towards in-basket work. This is a great opportunity to be part of a strong, diverse team that's serving patients throughout the beautiful city of Seattle. Monday to Friday schedule Co-managed role sharing panel with 2 Internists No call Experience preferred Compensation is between $125,136 and $164,333 per year The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or qua


This job listing is no longer active.

Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.
Loading. Please wait.
Powered By Naylor Association Solutions