The Clinical Research Manager is responsible for providing day to day oversight of the research department. The position acts as a liaison between Physician’s, Administrator and research staff. This person will be responsible for tasks that relate to the operations and management of clinical trials. The Clinical Research Manager will continue to work as a research coordinator in assisting and monitoring patients on a daily basis.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIRMENTS:
· High School Diploma or GED Certificate
· Completion Registered Nursing Program
· Five years in a clinical research setting, preferably working as a clinical research coordinator on Industry-Sponsored clinical trials
· Urology experience preferred
· CCRC (Certified Clinical Research Coordinator) certificate
· Registered Nursing License
· HIPAA Certification a plus, but not required
Internal Number: 2
About Adult Pediatric Urology & Urogynecology
The attentive, compassionate physicians, providers and staff at Adult Pediatric Urology & Urogynecology are committed to providing innovative, quality patient care in our state-of-the-art facility. From screening and prevention to treatment and recovery, we will be there for you. Our team of dedicated physicians has been serving residents of Nebraska, Iowa, and South Dakota for more than 25 years.