At Evolution Research Group our strength is in our people and our deep bench of specialized expertise in more than 50 specific indications for clinical trials. We’re proud to set a high standard of success in our industry. To help us continue our mission to provide the highest quality clinical trial execution across all clinical research phases to help sponsors speed life-saving and life-enhancing therapeutics to market as quickly and safely as possible, we’re seeking an experienced director of operations to join our team. As an ideal candidate, you have proven senior management experience in a highly dynamic setting. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are top notch and you enjoy finding solutions to challenges. You’ll work closely with executives to strategize and develop long-term plans that usher in new levels of productivity and success at ERG.
This position collaborates with executive level management and medical teams to evaluate clinical trials and ensure that all study-related procedures are completed properly from a clinical and a regulatory perspective. In executing these position responsibilities, the Site Director is guided by Good Clinical Practices (GCP), International Committee on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines, HIPAA and company standard operating procedures and policies.
The Site Director will act as a supervisor and mentor to all staff at the research site and develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives. This position is essential in providing access to all resources for every employee to reach performance goals, maximize efficiency and a team based culture.
Objectives of this Role
· Providing profitable management of the clinical research business, consistent with company policies, principles, strategies, and objectives.
· Development of performance goals and long-term operational plans with an emphasis on operational efficiency and increased productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
· Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
· Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
· Devise strategies to ensure growth of programs, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs
· Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed
· Work closely with human resources to lead team with integrity and establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment
· Assist in overseeing recruitment, on-boarding new hires, and the management of staff schedules, employees’ performance, evaluations, staff recognition, and corrective action plans.
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years in a leadership role with on-site management responsibilities
· Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including quality assurance, finance, and employee management
· Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
· Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
· Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines
· Masterful organizational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success leading a multi-disciplinary team.
· Experience business plan development and budgeting
· Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity
· Superior negotiation skills in both internal and external settings
· Working knowledge of Clinical Trials related to neurological studies
About Neuropsychiatric Research Center of Southwest Florida
Evolution Research Group, LLC is the largest independent clinical research site services company focused on special populations and is the market leader in CNS. With 12 wholly owned clinical sites and 7 affiliated sites, we conduct in-patient and out-patient phase I-IV clinical research studies. ERG is recognized for execution excellence and quality and continues to grow its capabilities and expand into indications where there are tremendous unmet medical needs in the United States and globally.