Seeking experienced, Early Clinical Phase I/IIA Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) across the US! Up to a $15k sign-on is available!
As a Clinical Research Associate at Covance you will be working on critical clinical trials for large, prominent pharmaceutical companies. As a CRA you will work on a close-knit team and be mentored by your manager. At Covance, we know that career development is not one size fits all. We want you to not only succeed – but excel!
Our ideal team member will have:
- 2 years of previous onsite monitoring Experience
- Prior Phase I monitoring Experience
- Therapeutic Experience in Oncology or other complex Therapeutic Areas
- Valid driver's license
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Be less than one hour from a major airport
Our offer to you:
- Work life balance with a workload of only 1-2 protocols
- Primarily regional travel in your time zone (2-4 days/week)
- Comprehensive benefit package available to you - including 21 days of paid time off
The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) conducts site monitoring responsibilities for Clinical trials, according to Covance Standard Operating Procedures, ICH guidelines and GCP, including Pre-study, Site Initiation, Routine Monitoring, and Close-out Visits.
What our Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) have to say:
“I work very hard but have a good balance. My manager is super supportive and in tune to my professional development.”
"I have really enjoyed working with my colleagues to accomplish project objectives and can see that what I do has an impact on the success of this company."
"People want to work with us. I truly believe we have quality of work and quality of people.”
Come join the Covance team, where you can help impact the lives of millions!
- University or college degree, or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing licensure)
- Valid Driver's License
- 2 years of Clinical Monitoring Experience
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Covance is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies with more than 10,000 employees across wide-spread global locations. Through its nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.