Clinical Research Consortium (CRC) is seeking a very organized and industrious Clinical Research Coordinator to plan and direct clinical research projects at our facility. You will maintain and update spreadsheets which track the status of clinical projects while you work with the Clinical Operations Manager.
As a Clinical Research Coordinator for CRC, you will provide support for site qualifications, initiatives, protocol management, and investigator or study coordinator meetings. Support may include developing presentations, shipping necessary documents, source document creation, CRF completion, clinical duties as required by research protocol, patient enrollment/recruitment, etc.
Additional responsibilities for the Clinical Research Coordinator include:
· Maintaining clinical schedule tracking
· Maintain contracted study protocol requirements (e.g., laboratory specimen collecting processing and shipping; ECG collection; psychometric testing)
· Organizing and maintaining clinical study central files
· Supporting data verification audit activities
· Providing Quality Assurance regarding all adverse event reporting
· Giving follow-up details if required to QA or Clinical Affairs
As a Clinical Research Coordinator for CRC, you must be self-motivated and detail-oriented person with the drive and determination to make a difference in the development of reliable pharmaceutical compounds and the overall health of communities throughout the world.
Additional requirements of the Clinical Research Coordinator include:
· Minimum 2 years of industry experience, or related experience, or completion of nationally recognized coordinator training program would be preferred.
Clinical Research Consortium is a dedicated research center working with Principal Investigators and pharmaceutical sponsors in the advancement of patient care standards and wellness through participation in world-class clinical trials. Onsite clinical coordinating services are provided to the Principal Investigator for the trials as indicated by the pharmaceutical sponsor. We are committed to excellence in producing the highest quality data while meeting the ethical and professional standards of the pharmaceutical industry.